Blog Archive

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Clarisonic Plus - Face and Body Sonic Cleaning System

Hi Everyone,

I have been neglecting this blog lately but life has been very hectic lately! However, tonight I am taking a break to share by latest review with you. This review will be on my Clarisonic Plus which is a face and body sonic cleansing system. Sounds rather drastic but I now swear by this little machine. Read on to find out why!


The Clarisonic "Uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second, working with the skin's natural elasticity to thoroughly remove the impurities that come between you and smoother, softer, healthier looking skin." All of this sonic technology helps to remove 6x as much as cleansing alone, helps to reduce the appearance of pores, lines and wrinkles and cleanses so thoroughly that it helps your skin to absorb skin care products more effectively."





All of this and numerous reviews on You tube and various other media lead me to purchase by Clarisonic. There was the Clarisonic Mia, Plus and Pro to contend with but I went for the mid range Plus. I liked the fact that this system also included a body brush and a separate speed setting for when using this on your body. My pack came with a facial cleanser (sample size) and a body scrub. I have used both of this so don't have any photos to show - they were incredibly good quality, I haven't had the same effect with my current cleanser so you definitely get what you pay for with their skin care range.






The Clarisonic Pro has 3 speeds + a body setting, adjustable timer, charging cradle & a body brush head. The whole system is waterproof and rechargeable and all models come with a 2 year warranty if you buy direct from Clarisonic. These systems retail at £179. WOW - I know what your thinking this is an excessive amount to spend on a facial brush. But believe me if you purchase this you will not be disappointed!



How to Use:

Follow these simple steps to use your Clarisonic Plus effectively;

  • Wet your skin and your Clarisonic brush head with warm water
  • Apply cleanser to your brush head (you can apply directly to your face but I prefer this version)
  • Press On and gently move the brush in small circular motions
  • Start on your forehand, then nose/chin and lastly your cheeks
After my first use I noticed how soft, smooth and clean my skin felt. I honestly couldn't remember a time when it had felt so good before. Don't be fooled though to get the full effect of this new cleaning system takes a couple of months and unfortunately some purging of the skin. Resulting in a few week or so of spots, redness & oil production. Which often puts people off, but persevere and you will reap the rewards of softer, smoother cleaner skin.

Benefits of this product:
  • Smoother skin
  • More even skin tone
  • Less breakouts
  • Less visible pores
  • Brighter skin
I love this Clarisonic and highly recommend it even though it is a pricey product. It will change your skin care routine for the better. So if you have an experience of the Clarisonic Sonic Brush and would like to share feel free to link you blog or comment with your view below. I look forward to reading these and seeing what you all think too :)

Also any questions feel free to ask!

Hope you enjoyed this review and hopefully it wont be too long until the next one :)


 photo Signature_zpsdbf5ab73.png

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I really want to try a system like this.
    Thanks for the details.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome as always Keisha - Thank you for reading my Blog :) xx

      Delete